Many people have problems with their digestive system mostly due to leaky gut, chronic constipation or irritable bowel syndrome. Because the colon is essential for eliminating all the waste in the body, it is crucial to keep it healthy.
Since there are ways you can try to get rid of the discomfort caused by the multiple toxins stuck inside the body, why not try cleansing your colon at home. Besides, you don’t even need to see a doctor and consult with him.
Moreover, a homemade remedy can quickly remove many toxins from the body, and help relieve constipation naturally. However, you need to plan your day and be at home when the remedy takes effect.
This way you can always be prepared when the cleansing and detoxification process begins.
Symptoms of Intestinal Obstruction
There are many symptoms of intestinal obstruction. So if you feel like you have them, you should immediately consult with your doctor, especially if you feel abnormal abdominal pain. Here is a list of the symptoms you should look out for:
- Crampy or severe abdominal pain that comes and goes
- Swelling of the abdomen
- Loss of appetite
- Inability to have a bowel movement or pass gas
There are multiple causes for this condition, while some are more common than others. Here is a list of the various reasons that might result in an intestinal obstruction:
- Inflammatory bowel diseases, like Crohn’s disease for example
- Colon cancer
- Twisting of the colon
- Hernias – a condition that occurs when segments of intestine protrude into each other in some sections of your body
- Intestinal adhesions – these are fibrous tissue bundled up together in the abdominal cavity which can form as a result of pelvic or abdominal surgery
- Impacted feces
- Diverticulitis – a condition in which small pouches which are a part of the digestive tract become infected or inflamed
Indications of Blockage
- Pyelonephritis, infections, diseases of the urinary tract, cystitis,
- Inflammation of the upper respiratory tract or gastrointestinal tract
- Too much body weight and lipid metabolism disorders
- Duodenum ulcer, gastritis, stomach problems and colitis
Remedy for Cleansing Your Digestive System
Instead of consuming breakfast, try this solution for three weeks. It can cleanse your intestines with only a few ingredients. Here is what you will need:
- For the first week mix 100 ml of kefir with 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour
- During the second week also mix 100 ml of kefir, but this time use 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour instead.
- Lastly, for the third week, mix 150 ml of kefir with 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour.
But, if you can’t find flaxseed flour, you can simply purchase some flax seeds and grind them well. However, make sure not to use too many flax seeds because they turn bad very fast. Consume this remedy every morning.
Try to drink it instead of breakfast. You will need 2 liters of water every day. If you want to add something sweet, try adding some honey.
Since intestinal blockage is so common, why not make an effort to cleanse it at home. Besides you can make room in your stomach for your favorite food and remove all the toxins at the same time. Plus, there are no adverse side-effects or necessary medications that would force you to visit your doctor.
You can do all of this at home without the need to worry about worsening your problem. If you find this remedy useful, share your results with friends and us!